Now the installation process that needs to be paid attention to when installing the servo feeder is as follows:
(1) When installing the mold, the slider should be opened to the dead center, and the closing height should be correct.
(2) The initial positioning belt of the mold should be tightened first, and then the punch should be jogged to approach the mold. At the same time, during the observation process, screw the punch nut to center the mold to ensure that the gap around the mold remains the same and equal.
(3) Tighten the mold of the servo feeder. After jogging, pay attention to observe the centering of the mold and then carry out a test punching of the parts. After the test punching, check whether the parts have flash, and make local adjustments to no flash.
(4) The mold must be clamped firmly to avoid damage to the mold and the servo feeder.
(5) Concentrate when operating the servo feeder.
(6) Pay attention to saving blanks when continuously punching parts to reduce input costs. The best way is to pay attention to the distance between blanks and molds, and to scientifically calculate and operate.
(7) After the operation of the servo feeder is completed, the power supply of the equipment should be cut off first, then the surrounding environment of the equipment should be cleaned up, and the workpiece tools and molds should be neatly arranged for the convenience of the next machine operation.