The decoiler straightener feeder machine will have some minor faults more or less after a long time of use, so as a buyer, how should we quickly deal with these faults?
The decoiler straightener feeder machine is highly intelligent and has an efficient and reliable automatic fault diagnosis function. When the decoiler straightener feeder machine fails, the fault code can be diagnosed through the fault diagnosis function of the touch screen. According to the following fault code processing countermeasures, namely quick solution:
1. No material at the end: When it is detected that the material is used up, the linkage will stop at this time, and it is necessary to stop or reinstall the material to perform the linkage action.
2. Counting in place: It will be displayed when the feeding times of the decoiler straightener feeder machine arrives. At this time, the linkage will stop. It is necessary to reset the larger feeding times or reset the completed feeding times to restart the linkage operation.
3. Servo drive abnormality: This information is displayed when the AC servo drive of the decoiler straightener feeder machine alarms, and the AC servo needs to be checked or repaired.
4. Emergency stop state: This information is displayed after the emergency stop button of the decoiler straightener feeder machine is pressed, indicating that the decoiler straightener feeder machine is in an emergency stop state.
5. Abnormal spindle frequency converter: This information is displayed when the material rack spindle frequency converter of the decoiler straightener feeder machine alarms and needs to be checked or repaired.
6. The punching speed is too fast: this message is displayed when the feeding is not completed within the set feeding area. When this message is displayed, it is usually due to improper adjustment of the feeding angle, abnormal feeding start signal, etc. For details, see the description of feeding angle adjustment.
7. Abnormality of the pressure arm inverter: This information is displayed when an alarm occurs in the pressure roller inverter, and inspection or maintenance is required.
8. The oil pump motor is overheated: the oil pump motor may be out of phase or overloaded.
9. Lift motor overheating: The frame lift motor may be out of phase, or overloaded.
The above is the quick way to quickly solve the decoiler straightener feeder machine organized by Henli. According to the above method, the related troubles can be quickly solved, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone.