Terminal reel-in machines, also known as terminal-dedicated winding machines, play a crucial role in the high-speed terminal strip stamping industry. They provide automation for the reeling, secondary feeding, and stamping processes for continuous terminals. These versatile machines are commonly used in the production of various terminal products, such as LED terminal strips, electroplated terminal strips, and injection-molded terminals. This article offers a comprehensive overview of the different types of terminal reel-in machines, their functions, and applications.
Different Types of Terminal Reel-In Machines
Terminal reel-in machines can be classified based on various factors, including receiving methods and sensing methods.
- Vertical Terminal Reel-In Machines: These machines are designed for reeling in terminals vertically, providing efficient and organized reeling.
- Horizontal Terminal Reel-In Machines: These machines reel in terminals horizontally, which is especially useful for precision terminals requiring neat reeling to prevent scratches.
- Electronic Sensor Terminal Reel-In Machines: These machines use electronic contact sensing and are equipped with independent sensing frames. They are primarily employed for regular terminals with less stringent precision requirements.
- Photoelectric Control Reel-In Machines: These machines use multiple sets of photoelectric switches and frequency converters for automatic speed control, making them ideal for precision terminals or those with high surface requirements.
Subcategories of Electronic Sensor Terminal Reel-In Machines
Electronic sensor terminal reel-in machines can be further classified according to the number of winding plates:
- Single-Plate Sensor Terminal Reel-In Machines (1-axis): Designed for reeling one terminal strip at a time.
- Double-Plate Terminal Reel-In Machines (2-axis): Capable of reeling two terminal strips simultaneously.
- Multi-Plate Terminal Reel-In Machines (3-8 axes): Suitable for reeling multiple terminal strips, allowing for increased efficiency in high-speed stamped terminal strip production.
Oscillating Terminal Reel-In Machines
These specialized machines are characterized by left-right oscillating reeling and automatic paper covering, making them perfect for automated reception of headphone (circular terminal) terminals. They are available in single-axis, double-axis, and multi-axis configurations.
Photoelectric Control Terminal Reel-In Machines
Photoelectric control terminal reel-in machines can be divided into vertical and horizontal variants, catering to different terminal types:
- Vertical Photoelectric Control Terminal Reel-In Machines: Ideal for reeling relatively hard and thick terminals.
- Horizontal Photoelectric Control Terminal Reel-In Machines: Designed for precision terminals that require neat reeling and scratch prevention.
Fully Automatic Plate-Changing Terminal Reel-In Machine
This advanced machine is designed for high-speed, large-volume terminal stamping processing. It automates the entire reeling process, including feeding, sample cutting, reception based on automatic counting, and plate changing. By fully exploiting the performance of high-speed stamping production lines, it enables uninterrupted reeling over extended periods.
Terminal reel-in machines offer a diverse range of options tailored to the specific needs of various terminal strip stamping applications. Understanding the differences between these machines, their functions, and their applications is essential for choosing the right equipment to maximize efficiency and quality in terminal stamping production.