The uncoiler is a special equipment for metal plate leveling. The body is a welded box structure. The variable frequency speed control motor drives the reel shaft to provide the main power for the uncoiler after decelerating through the gear box.
The uncoiler is a special equipment for metal plate leveling. It is used for leveling steel plates and uneven plates. It can be used to form unwinding, leveling, shearing production lines and other plate product production lines according to relevant configurations. Applicable to machinery, vehicles, metal products, household appliances, steel structure, decoration and other industries.
The uncoiler is one of the most important equipments in the welded pipe production line. Its function is to support the steel coil by tightening the inner hole of the steel coil; the other is to send the steel belt head by the rotation of the straight machine. Into the leveler. Therefore, the performance of the uncoiler is critical to the impact of the entire production line. In the years of design practice, the uncoiler structure has been continuously optimized and improved, and the performance of the uncoiler has been improved.The uncoiler spindle has two functions, one is to drive the coil to rotate; the other is the tension support of the coil. The realization of the tension is usually accomplished by pushing the inclined block with the cylinder or cylinder mounted with the spindle. The small unit uses more cylinders and the large unit uses more cylinders. The realization of rotation is usually achieved by the motor rotating the spindle through the reducer. of. The cylinder or cylinder mounted on the main shaft should rotate together with the main shaft, and the cylinder or cylinder should be connected to one end of the working medium line, and the other end of the line should be connected to the hydraulic station or solenoid valve.
The uncoiler body is a welded box-shaped structure, and the variable frequency speed regulating motor drives the reel shaft to provide the main power for the uncoiler after being decelerated by the gear box. The reel of the uncoiler is a hollow shaft supported by two bearings on the gear housing with a transmission spur gear mounted between the bearings. The gearbox is lubricated by forced lubrication and is equipped with two constant speed motors for the closed loop oil lubrication system. The mandrel is a cantilever structure whose front end is supported by an outer support bearing during unwinding to maintain the rigidity and stability of the uncoiler.
The unwinding mandrel is connected to four sector plates by inclined dovetail grooves on four end faces, each of which is prevented from axially swaying by a radial slide at the trailing end, but can be expanded and contracted in the radial direction. A rotary oil cylinder is connected to the end of the reel shaft, and the cylinder piston rod drives the front end quadrangular axis to axially slide through the rod at the center of the reel shaft, thereby driving the fan plate to radially expand and contract. The roll can be increased in nominal diameter by means of an additional four sector plates. The uncoiler frame can be moved on the rails of the base and driven by hydraulic cylinders for central position control. In order to enhance the stability of the reel, a support arm device is designed on the head of the reel. When there is a steel coil on the reel, the support arm is driven by the oil cylinder to support the reel head, and the support arm is normally retracted without affecting. The coil is rolled up.
Through the observation of the long-term operation of the uncoiler, it is found that the original uncoiler has complicated installation, complicated tube loading, severe pressure in the pressure chamber and the oil return chamber, and is not conducive to improving production efficiency. In response to these problems, several improvements have been made to the uncoiler structure, including improvements to the arc plate and the arm. Through the comparison before and after the improvement, the advantages and significance of the improvement measures are clarified. The improved uncoiler simplifies the processing technology, reduces the cost, and improves the production efficiency. After many practices, it has been recognized by users.
Improvement of the arcing machine arc plate
The expansion and contraction drum of the improved front uncoiler consists of 4 arc plates with gaps between the arc plates for expansion and contraction. The traditional uncoiler arc plate is a long straight seam. During operation, it is found that due to the large curvature of the steel strip tail, the gap between the arc plates is often inserted, and the arc plate is caught, causing damage to the equipment.
After the improvement, the arc plate is changed into a scraped staggered arc plate. The arc plate and the arc plate are interleaved with each other, and the interlaced straight slit length is smaller than the minimum bandwidth.
Improvement of the hoisting machine arm
The front ejector arc plate is equipped with a baffle to prevent the coil from running off. The arm of the conventional uncoiler is hooked on the arc plate and can be slid on the arc plate to accommodate different coil widths. After changing to the scraped staggered arc plate, the baffle arm will have nowhere to be hooked on the arc plate, and it cannot be fixed or slipped, so the baffle arm cannot be used.
After the improvement, the T-bolt structure used in the clamping of the machine table is used. Two T-shaped slots are opened on the arc plate, and the arm is fixed to the arc plate by T-bolts, and the arm can also slide along the T-slot to adapt to different bandwidths, and the characteristics of the T-bolt can be conveniently used. Install and remove the arc plate, that is, loosen the nut and loosen the nut and turn the T-bolt by 90° to remove the baffle arm; insert the T-bolt into the T-shaped groove to tighten the nut during installation. Compared with before the improvement, the structure not only achieves the function of the original retaining arm, but also simplifies the loading and unloading of the retaining arm. The practical application also proves this.
- In the loading operation, a special person should cooperate with the forklift driver to make the steel coil material and the center of the expansion and contraction spool axis basically consistent, and then the forklift driver slowly puts the steel coil material on the trolley.
- The operator should raise or lower (lifting the trolley) and adjust the coil material to the center of the expansion and contraction spool (ie, the material can enter the expansion and contraction shaft). At this time, adjust the movable bearing seat at the top of the uncoiler to make it The decoiler remains at the same level.
- Adjust the expansion nut to make four arc plates and expand the steel coil material to avoid deformation and damage of the steel coil material during work.
- When the steel coil material is inflated, turn the uncoiler by hand to observe whether the material rotates freely and avoid various hidden dangers in the work.
In order to make the decoiler last longer, we need to carefully carry out daily maintenance, the steps are as follows:
1. Refuel the oil cup lubrication and manual lubrication points as required.
- The coil is made according to the parameters stipulated by the unwinder unwinder. The thickness of the coil is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the coil material is less than 250Mpa.
- After the power is turned on, carry out the lifting movement of the lower roller in the forward and reverse directions and the upper roller to check whether the movement is abnormal or not.
- Strictly operate according to the uncoiler coil processing procedure and operation method. When the upper roller is lifted to the limit position, it is necessary to pay great attention to the safe operation of the equipment.
- When the main drive is stopped, the upper roller can be lifted and lowered, the tilting of the inverted bearing and the lifting of the upper roller.
- In the course of operation, if irregular noise or impact is found, it should be stopped immediately.
- The personnel in the operation should coordinate with each other and listen to the command of the person in charge of the coil. Without a password, it is forbidden to start the machine.
- When carrying out the operation of the unwinder coil, it should be very careful that the hand is pressed by the steel plate and rolled together with the steel plate.
- When lifting the steel plate or reel with the vehicle, be careful not to collide with the machine.
After the uncoiler is finished, the site is cleared, the maintenance of the equipment is completed, and the power is turned off in time.
For detailed parameters about uncoiling machine, you can read this article onsite: