The press feed line vibrates a lot when it works:
1. The raw material is too curved.
2. The raw material is not chamfered.
3. Center dislocation.
1. Try to buy straight materials.
2. Material tail chamfering.
3. Re-calibrate the center.
The press feed line does not alarm (backwards)/early alarm when the material is finished.
1. The pressure is not enough.
2. The position of the material pipe is not correct.
3. Whether the motor works normally.
1. Check the oil level.
2. Move the material tube slightly.
3. Check the wiring.