In the process of feeding the feeder, in addition to selecting a good feeder manufacturer, the selection of the feeder type is particularly important, and there are many types of feeders, mainly air feeders, high-speed roller feeders, NC servo feeders, etc. . Many manufacturers often only talk about their advantages when introducing various types of feeders, not to mention their principles and shortcomings, and bring a lot of trouble to customers when they actually purchase them. Here, I will introduce the principle of feeders and song types. pros and cons.
- The principle of air feeder: the principle of the air feeder is the earliest feeding device used in the stamping industry. The principle is to use the air source as the power, clamp the material through the cylinder, feed the cylinder by the telescopic stroke, and adjust the feeding length through the cylinder. The length of the trip is controlled.
- Advantages and disadvantages of air feeders: advantages of the air feeder: easy to operate, easy to install, affordable, and can realize automatic stamping feeding equipment at a preferential price. In actual production, it is mainly used for feeding products with low accuracy and fast speed, and air feeder. Disadvantages: easy to damage the material, the 0-ring wear has an impact on the feeding accuracy.
- the principle of high-speed roller feeder: the feeder is currently the most widely used feeding equipment, the principle is to connect the output shaft of the punch through the connecting rod, the punching press to drive its operation, adjust the feeding length of the feeder by adjusting the yaw amplitude of the eccentric disk.
- Advantages and disadvantages of high speed roller feeder: high-speed roller feeder advantages: high feeding accuracy, fast speed, no additional energy supply, high failure rate, high-speed roller feeder shortcomings: due to the eccentricity of the eccentric disk is limited, so the feeding length can only Up to 300mm, and the feeding step adjustment is inconvenient, the punching machine needs the output shaft to be installed.
- NC servo CNC feeder is based on the principle that the servo motor and PLC control system drive the timing belt to drive the upper and lower rollers to rotate and press loose to achieve quantitative feeding.
- Advantages of NC feeding: double control mode of button and touch screen, easy to operate, servo control, higher feeding precision, multi-stage feeding, convenient feeding length, feeding length up to 9999.99MM, can be wider And the stamping industry with long feeding step, the disadvantage of NC feeder: pneumatic NC speed 200 times / min, mechanical NC feeding speed is 250 times / min, and the price is slightly higher.