In the former news I mentioned that we participated in the Amtex Fair in July in New Delhi, India with our Indian distributor MPS together. Actually, there are four companies brand at our booth, sharing the same participant’s name MPS. These three companies are all from Japan, only HENLI from China. We manufacture coil feeders and offer factory automation for coil, sheet processing and stamping automation solution. However, our booth is the most popular one, especially 4 axis press to press robotic arm, sheet feeder, NC zig zag feeder and 6 axis articulated robot. Regarding 4 axis press to press robotic arm, customers consulted with us most Indian manufacturers, some resellers also needed this from their end-users. One of their end-users needed 4 axis press to press robotic arm for factory automation. This usually appeared between several presses, one press does one process for one product. They asked us to show more working videos on 4 axis press to press robotic arm automation production line. Here’s the photo in front of our booth as below:
The shipment of 4 axis press to press robotic arm for one line
The customer site of 4 axis press to press robotic arm production line
The outside drawing of 4 axis press to press robotic arm
- R & D for the stamping industry, has extensive compatibility with the stamping industry.
- With the function of moving materials at different processing planes, it is suitable for gear presses, pneumatic punch presses, hydraulic presses and other occasions.
- Compact structure, flexible layout and space saving
- Fast movements, up to 12 to 15 times per minute (depending on the range of motion, mold and press overall performance).
- Can teach programming, programming time is short, the system is stable, smooth action.
- Easy to change lines, can be freely combined into a new production line.
- The operation is convenient, and the operation speed can be adjusted according to the process needs within a certain range.
You can check more detailed product information in the below link of 4 axis press to press robotic arm: