Due to its large load capacity, low failure rate and affordable price, the decoiler has become the most widely used uncoiling equipment in the stamping production line. Its working principle is controlled by electricity, the frequency converter controls the uncoiling speed, and at the same time realizes the start and stop of the uncoiler through 24V contact induction, so as to realize the normal operation of the whole machine.
Operating instructions for the decoiler:
1. Connect the 380V three-phase power supply (can be customized according to the local usage), start the decoiler, and check its actual rotation direction. The material should be fed upwards, and the coil should be poured onto the 24V induction frame.
2. Adjust the distance between the decoiler and the subsequent machine according to the thickness of the material and the position of the subsequent matching leveler or feeder machine. The purpose of this is to make the discharge smoothly enter the leveler or feeder machine. If only the coil feeder machine is used, a certain waiting area should be adjusted according to the feeding length. When the center height of the uncoiler is basically equal to the working surface of the punching machine, the distance from the feeding port of the feeding device is 4 meters to 4.5 meters. When the height of the center of the decoiler and the height of the working surface of the punch press is too high or too low, properly increase the feeding distance and adjust the discharging direction.
3. Turn the handle of the decoiler counterclockwise to reduce the diameter of the support plate (less than the inner diameter of the material). Install a baffle plate (A-type iron) on each corner, install the coil material, turn the handle of the decoiler clockwise, tension the inner ring of the coil material, and install the material baffle plate on the other two material plates. It should be noted that according to the material, the material blocking plate should not clamp the coil material too tightly, and a gap of 2-5mm should be left, otherwise it will affect the discharge. Turn the handle of the decoiler clockwise to hold the coil material tightly.
4. According to production needs, adjust the height of the 24V induction frame, and properly control the length of the discharge.
5. In automatic operation, it is controlled by induction, and the feeding speed can be directly adjusted on the panel. If jogging function is needed, first choose to manually adjust the direction (forward/reverse rotation) on the panel, and then press jogging, and the speed can also be adjusted.
Electric control box control instructions:
|Power switch status
||Working status of decoiler
||The power supply is cut off, and the decoiler cannot operate.
||The decoiler is in jog state, and the forward and reverse rotation of the decoiler is controlled by the “Forward” or “Reverse” button.
||The decoiler is in an automatic state and is controlled by an induction circuit.
6. If the feeding of the decoiler is found to be abnormal, the emergency stop switch should be pressed immediately. At the same time, the press punching machine will also stop. After the abnormality is restored, the emergency stop switch should be reset (unscrewed) before the press punching machine can be officially started.
The above are the six operating instructions of the decoiler. When it is necessary to start the decoiler for work, proper work should be carried out according to the operating instructions to avoid the failure of the decoiler to go out. If you have other questions about the decoiler, please contact Henli directly.