Whether the NC feeder has a long service life, in addition to the excellent performance of the machine itself, the operator’s understanding of the structure and performance of the machine is very important; we recommend that you read the instructions before you start installing and using the machine, it will Provide you with a complete set of methods of use and maintenance. Only the correct operation and careful maintenance can maximize the efficiency of the machine.
NC servo feeder can replace manual labor and avoid the danger of human exposure to punching machine; it is driven by the most precise AC servo motor, man-machine interface control, simple and fast operation, effectively shortening work preparation time and improving productivity. The fuselage structure is integrated, the structure is precise, and the body steel is strong. The NC servo feeder is a cumulative development of HENLI’s long-term experience, emphasizing long-term use of loads, long life, high precision and easy maintenance.
- Fix the fixing plate with the inner hexagonal M16 screw, and lock the center-to-center on the working platform of the punching machine. (As shown in the diagram), if there is no screw hole on the working platform, please follow the diagram to machine the screw hole and then install it.
- Lift the feeder and lock the feeder and the fixing plate with the hexagonal M16 screw and M16 flat washer for the positive fixing plate.
- If there is anti-rust oil on the machine, be sure to remove it and add grease to the gear.
- For the power supply line of this unit, refer to (HENLI Electrical Circuit Diagram) for assembly.
- Attention! The machine must be grounded to avoid electric shock events and circuits to prevent interference.
1 Feed height adjustment
When the feeding height horizontal position and the die pressure line are the same, the adjustment plate on the rear of the feeder will have some adjustments for adjustment. As shown in the figure, the hexagonal M16 screw on the feeder fixing plate is loosened; then the feeder The bottom screw cap is loosened, and the bottom M16 screw is adjusted to change the feeding horizontal position. When the clockwise direction is rotated, the feeder is lowered, and when it is rotated counterclockwise, the feeder is raised.
2 press spring adjustment
Adjust the spring on the feed roller to adjust to the material and the roller without slipping. If the pressure is too high during the adjustment, the material may be twisted or deformed; if the pressure is too low, the feed roller may slip, resulting in inaccurate feeding.
3 retaining wheel width adjustment
As shown in the figure, adjust the width of the retaining wheel to be the same as the width of the metal sheet. First, loosen the screw of the retaining wheel, loosen the roller of the machine, and put the material into the mold from the roller (as far as possible in the middle of the roller). After the retaining wheel moves to both sides of the material, leave a gap of about 0.2 mm and then tighten the screw.
4 Feed start signal description
The machine is equipped with a feed signal line and a loose signal line. Please find and connect according to the configuration (electrical circuit diagram). The adjustment of the feed start signal is set by the cam of the punching disc, meaning that the feeding is started when the upper mold and the lower mold are completely separated from the punching operation, and the feeding is stopped before the upper mold and the lower mold are closed. The feed signal is also closely related to the feed angle. Generally, the feeding signal is set to feed at 270 to 90 degrees.
5 Relax angle adjustment
Use the press to adjust the relaxation time. When the upper mold guide pin is inserted into the material, it is opened and relaxed, and the upper mold guide needle stops relaxing before leaving the material. As shown in the figure, the timing diagram of the relaxation device:
6 Adjustment notes
To protect the safety of the staff when operating the machine, the operator must observe the following:
- If you need to terminate the work or adjust some parts of the machine, be sure to turn off the power first.
- If the pneumatic device is inspected or repaired, the air compressor must be stopped and the residual air removed.
- If it is necessary to check and adjust the electromagnetic, pressure device, starter, etc., it must be performed by a professional.