The 3 in 1 decoiler straightener feeder is mainly composed of uncoiler, straightening machine and NC servo feeder. It has been debugged before shipment, and all connection lines and installation are normal. When the machine is transported, for the convenience of transportation, the machine can be disassembled into two parts, one part of uncoiler, one part of straightening and NC servo feeding head.Next, I will introduce the points of installation.
1. After the 3 in 1 decoiler straightener feeder is delivered to the factory, arrange the machine in a line. The two sections are connected by screws, pay attention to the same height, and the center line of the machine should be adjusted to be consistent with the center line of the mold.
2. In terms of wiring: connect the previously removed wires one by one (according to the number of the number tube), and pay attention to the installation sequence of the front and rear of the sealing plate.
3. After installing all the circuits, check again whether the installation is proper and complete, and install the machine sealing plate after confirmation.
4. After confirming that the power switch on the control panel of the electric box is in the off state, turn on the power (3-phase 380V), turn on the power switch, and confirm whether it is normal. If there is any abnormality, cut off the power immediately.
5. Operate the control handle, press (frame up) or (frame down), and adjust the material discharge height to be level with the mold. Pay attention to loosen the screws of the NC servo feeder frame, otherwise the action will be invalid.
6. After completing the above actions, connect the feeding and loosening signal lines of the machine to the punching machine, and at the same time connect the emergency stop line as needed.
7. After everything is confirmed to be normal, the 3 in 1 decoiler straightener feeder can enter normal production. Pay attention to safety, and check and add lubricating oil regularly at the same time.