When users choose punch feeders, most of them are standard models from factory. This is because the width, thickness, feeding speed and other basic parameters of the material provided by customers are in the range of the standard type produced by the manufacturer.
In this way, the manufacturer can provide a shorter delivery time and a competitive price.
On the contrary, there will also be some special stamping products that require customized feeding equipment. At this time, the manufacturer needs to communicate with the customer to ask for more raw material parameters & finished product parameters , and then design a match feeder that meets customer production needs.
The process of customizing a non-standard punch feeder:
- Communicate with the customer first to understand the basic information of the customer’s material, such as the raw material width, thickness, and feeding speed ,SPMand then evaluate it according to customer needs.
- The company’s R&D designers will discuss, analyze and make a preliminary plan based on the informationprovided by the customer. The plan includes: schematic diagrams and technical parametersof machines.
- Further communicate with customers,in order tounderstand the customer’s stamping process in all aspects, optimize the plan, and then negotiate the final price and sign the contract.
- The company’s R&D engineers carry out the 3D design of this punch feeder, and it is necessary to provide 3D assembly drawings and parts drawings, which are confirmed by the customer.
- Start production and deliver the machines to customer site.
Let’s show some customer project with non-standard coil handling equipment as below:
NC Servo Feeder with cleaning function
NC Servo feeder with double auxiliary feeding table