1. If there is an error in the feeding amount or the deviation of the feeding direction of the Press Servo Feeder Machine, which leads to inaccurate stamping, first check whether there is metal or other foreign matter in the transmission parts such as the feeding roller or gear.
2. When the material is fed into the press servo feeder machine, check whether the feeding roller is slipping.
3. The conveying speed of the servo feeder is too fast, and the feeding length is too long, which will also affect the accuracy of the press servo feeder machine.
4. The loosening roller of the press servo feeder machine is not running smoothly.
5. The press servo feeder machine is feeding in a biased direction. It may be that the pressure of the feeding roller is not enough, or there are foreign objects in the mold.
6. The press servo feeder machine has an error in the adjustment of the material, and the transmission gap between the roller and the servo motor is large.
The above six situations are the five common situations that affect the accuracy of the press servo feeder machine. Of course, there are other reasons. It is necessary to judge according to the actual situation and feedback information to find a solution.