The coil material laser cutting line is a powerful assembly comprising a decoiler, thick plate leveling machine, NC servo feeder, and laser cutting machine. This automated system effortlessly manages the unwinding, leveling, feeding, and precise cutting of diverse metal coils, including carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and alloy plates. By enabling continuous cutting without material waste, it saves valuable resources and significantly boosts overall efficiency.
During the operational phase of the coil material laser cutting line, successful continuous production necessitates a series of meticulous adjustments. Let’s delve into the step-by-step debugging process:
1. Debugging the Decoiler’s Unwinding Function:
To commence, install and fine-tune the decoiler, ensuring appropriate power and air connections. Adjust the material reel’s expansion and contraction to maintain the ideal tension.
- Fine-tune the type A iron and the material guide’s travel speed based on the coil material’s type and width. This ensures smooth, wrinkle-free unwinding, minimizing curling issues.
- For plates thicker than 2mm, adjust the pneumatic pressure arm to press the outer edge of the coil material. This prevents scattering and enables a stable entry into the leveling device.
2. Debugging the Thick Plate Leveling Machine:
Take a few sections, approximately 1-2 meters, from the coil material, and conduct a preliminary adjustment of the leveling function using the arc feeding method.
- Adjust the pressure of the material guide wheel and the pressure roller of the leveling device, catering to the material’s width and thickness for an optimal leveling process.
- Different leveling machines might require various adjustment methods, some involving handwheel adjustments, while others rely on worm gear adjustments. Repeat these adjustments multiple times to ensure precise calibration.
3. Debugging the NC Servo Feeder’s Function:
The feeding function of the NC servo feeder plays a critical role in the continuous cutting process.
- Ensure the coil material smoothly enters the cutting area after the leveling process.
- Input the feeding length and frequency on the touch screen, considering the coil material’s width and length. This guarantees fast and stable entry into the cutting area.
- Depending on the type of coil material, adjustments to the air pressure of the feeding rollers might be necessary to overcome sliding and looseness issues.
4. Debugging the Loading and Unloading Functions of the Laser Cutting Machine:
The loading and unloading functions of the laser cutting machine are equally important to ensure a seamless cutting process.
- Set the cutting parameters of the laser cutting machine, such as laser power and cutting speed, according to the specific material and cutting requirements.
- Ensure the cutting head’s focusing lens is clean and undamaged. Fine-tune the laser focus to achieve the desired cutting position.
- Perform cutting tests using the coil material laser cutting machine to examine cutting quality, speed, and precision.
- Gradually adjust cutting parameters and equipment settings based on the test results, optimizing cutting results to achieve the desired cutting quality and efficiency.
Remember, safety is paramount. Prioritize safety measures and adhere strictly to the equipment’s safety operating procedures and manuals throughout the debugging process. By mastering these steps, you can unlock the full potential of your coil material laser cutting line, enhancing efficiency and achieving outstanding results in metal processing.