In the process of punch press feeder, because of the actual production needs of different customers. In our company the NC servo feeder has different relaxation methods. There are two common relaxation methods, one is mechanical relaxation, and the other is pneumatic relaxation.
1. Mechanical Relaxation of NC Servo Self-feeding Machine
NC servo feeder mechanical relaxation, it is using mechanical hitting rod relaxation, mechanical relaxation device in the punch slider installation of relaxation hitting rod, mechanical relaxation mode has a fast relaxation speed. But it does not damage materials, and adjustment is not disturbed by electrical control. When it is necessary to relax during test or material re-entry, only adjust the relaxation screw to relax .The operation is simple and convenient.
2. Pneumatic Relaxation of NC Servo Automatic Feeder
The pneumatic relaxation of servo automatic feeder uses the cylinder to pull the roller on the feeder to achieve relaxation. The relaxation process also needs to cooperate with the punch. When the punch cam sends out the information signal to the solenoid valve, the NC servo automatic feeder controls the cylinder movement through the valve to achieve the relaxation state of the NC servo feeder. Compared with mechanical loosening, pneumatic loosening device is slow, and vulnerable to external air source power supply and electronic accessories, so pneumatic loosening NC servo automatic feeder is not suitable for high-speed feeder, and some operation adjustment is relatively complex. In the process of testing or replacing the material to re-enter the mold, because the material needs to be relaxed many times, the pneumatic NC feeder needs to control the relaxation on the control box every time it relaxes, so the adjustment is not as simple as the mechanical one.
3. The difference between mechanical and pneumatic relaxation
- The mechanical relaxation device should install the relaxation hitting rod in the slider of the punch press. The mechanical relaxation method has fast relaxation speed. Therefore, it is suitable for the relaxation mode of high-speed stamping with short step distance.
- The pneumatic relaxation method does not need to be installed in other places, and is suitable for the use of various stamping equipment. However, the pneumatic relaxation device is slow, and vulnerable to external air source power supply and electronic accessories. When testing or replacing the material to re-enter the mound, it is necessary to relax the material many times and control the relaxation on the electronic control box. The adjustment is not as simple as the mechanical one.