In the actual stamping automation production process, because the thickness, width, material, bending degree, etc. of the materials used are different, it is necessary to adjust the leveling amount every time it is used. There are two hand wheels on the leveling wheel of the uncoiler straightener feeder, which can adjust the leveling wheel up and down.
Adjustment method for uncoiler straightener feeder leveling:
1. Slowly turn the leveling hand wheel so that the gap between the working wheels conforms to the material thickness.
2. Use the manual button to send the material once, and then confirm whether it is leveled.
3. When the leveling is not complete, level the hand wheel, and increase the rotation by half a circle each time to increase the leveling amount.
4. The leveling wheel on the inlet side is adjusted more, and the leveling wheel on the outlet side is lowered to make adjustments. As for the standard of reduction, the material thickness on the inlet side is 20-40%, and the material thickness on the outlet side is 0-10% as the standard.
5. Especially for materials with a certain degree of bending, if you want to make it into a reverse bending, you need to increase the leveling amount on the outlet side, and it will be effective.
Pay special attention to leveling adjustment:
The leveling thickness of the uncoiler straightener feeder has its own application range, the standard type is 0.3-2.2mm, the medium plate type is 0.5-4.5mm, and the thick plate type is 0.6-6.0mm.
When the amount of leveling is too large, the traces of the wheel will be left on the material, or the edges of both sides will become wavy. Also, under abnormal pressure, the bearing shaft of the leveling wheel will be damaged, or the burden on the driving part will be increased, so please be careful.
Example: when plate thickness T=2.0
Inlet side +1.0mm Outlet side +2.0mm
When plate thickness T=0.8
Inlet side +1.0mm Outlet side +0.8mm
(Will vary due to width and material)