Product Name:High Speed Gear Feeder Machine
Model: GCD series
Function: High speed and high precision feeding
Material width:150-400 mm
Material thickness: 0.35-1.5 mm
Feed length：11.5～240 mm (others are specific products)
Feeding angle: 180°
Relaxation angle: 135°～195°
The high speed gear feeder is a synchronous feeding device specially designed for high-speed feeding. It is mainly used for punching silicon steel sheets, EI sheets with cold-rolled sheets as raw materials, motor stator and rotor sheets, ballast sheets, etc., which require high-speed processing and high-precision feeding. The one-piece box structure is strong and durable.
1. The high-speed gear feeder is the cam feeder, which is mainly used with the double-head uncoiler and S-type leveler. It is suitable for stamped products that require high-speed processing and high-precision feeding.
2. There is no need to adjust the feeding step distance, and the feeding distance can only be changed by gears. The change of feed distance is made by the transformation of 1-4 gears.
3. The intermittent feeding method driven by precision cam.
4. Only the lower roller is driven, while the upper roller is pressed by a spring.
5. When inserting materials, the upper and lower rollers can be loosened by the manual switch of the air valve.
6. The upper and lower rollers are plated with hard chrome, and the hardness reaches above HRC60.
7. The relaxation device is an eccentric cam, so the relaxation angle can be adjusted freely from 0° to 180°.
8. Special orders can be made according to the different rotation directions of the punch processing shaft.
9. The box-type structure is adopted, which is compact and not easy to deform.
|Material thickness (mm)||0.35 ～ 1.5||0.35 ～ 1.5||0.35 ～ 1.5||0.35 ～ 1.5||0.35 ～ 1.5|
|Material width (mm)||150||200||250||300||400|
|Feed length (mm)||11.5～240||11.5～240||11.5～240||11.5～240||11.5～240|
|Number of divisions (mm)||2 ～ 12||2 ～ 12||2 ～ 12||2 ～ 12||2 ～ 12|
|Relaxation angle||135°～ 195°||135°～ 195°||135°～ 195°||135°～ 195°||135°～ 195°|
|Feeding direction||from left to right||from left to right||from left to right||from left to right||from left to right|
Note: We can Customize material thickness material width and feed length.
Silicon steel sheet stamping production line, also known as stator and rotor stamping production line. It is a matching type specially designed for the processing and production of EI sheet, motor stator and rotor, and silicon steel sheet. It consists of double-head uncoiler (usually unpowered), S(U) high-speed leveler, high-speed gear feeder and progressive die with high-speed punching machine. The silicon steel sheet coil is placed on the double-head uncoiler, leveled by the S-type high-speed leveler, and then sent to the high-speed gear feeder. The coil material is fed into the high-speed punching machine equipped with a progressive die through the gear feeder, which can fundamentally reduce the impact of changing the coil material on the stamping production efficiency. Realize synchronous high-speed leveling and feeding to ensure efficient production of silicon steel sheets.