The double head decoiler is a new type of uncoiler specially developed to improve the efficiency of the stamping production line. It adopts a biaxial structure, which can be used while loading, which greatly saves refueling time, improves production capacity, and reduces production costs. Moreover, it has the advantages of high-speed feeding and non-deformation feeding, especially suitable for high-speed synchronous stamping production lines composed of S-type levelers, gear feeders, and high-speed punches. Unpowered double-head decoiler is often used for stamping motor stator and rotor and EI sheet.
1. The unpowered structure is adopted, and the uncoiling power is provided by the pulling force of the follow-up machine. There is a brake hand wheel on the top, which can change the tightness of the main shaft after adjustment to avoid loose material when pulling.
2. The machine does not have power and does not need a large waiting area, which has the effect of saving space and energy. However, it is required that the subsequent matching machines provide greater traction.
3. Unpowered double-head decoiler unwinding reel is double-drum type. When in use, you can freely install coils on the other roll when feeding from one roll. When the material on the supply reel is used up, the transfer rack can be controlled to rotate 180 degrees, so that the reel on the other reel continues to work, and it is easy to replace the reel without stopping the machine.
4. Equipped with a positioning device. When the rotating shaft rotates to the specified position, the positioning pin is driven by the cylinder and inserted into the positioning hole to realize the positioning of the rotating shaft. This ensures a stable supply of material to the equipment.
The principle of using the brake device:
The function of the brake is mainly to prevent the material from rotating due to inertia when the material is pulled by the subsequent machine, so that the coil material will not be loosened.
1. Powered double-head decoiler, which has two expansion and contraction reels with an interval of 180 degrees, connected by a rotating shaft. The rotary motor drives the rotary shaft to rotate to rotate the two expansion and contraction reels, which can perform uncoiling operation alternately. When one expansion-shrinking reel is uncoiled normally, the other expansion-shrinking reel can be rewound with driving or forklift leisurely, omitting downtime for loading materials. So that the material can travel continuously on the stamping production line.
2. The operation of the double-head decoiler has power. The main motor is driven by a deceleration motor, and the uncoiling is driven by the sprocket.
3. Long wheelbase support, compact structure, large load capacity, convenient loading and flexible use.
4. The main body of the machine is welded by steel plate, and the welding surface is polished. After welding, after annealing and stress relief treatment, the bearing hole is processed.
5. The four-blade design of the material support tile, the radian of the blade coincides with the inner diameter of the material. The surface of the blade is hard-plated, smooth and wear-resistant, and will not damage the material during use.